Friday, March 14, 2008

Finally Friday!!!!!

Wow it is finally friday and the weekend is here. Can you tell... it has been a long week. This Saturday is going to be fun. I am spending the day with my parents hopping from one craft or art store to another. It is called Destination Art. Several craft and art business get together and have something like a themed party. Each location has drawing, snacks, demonstrations and specials. Woo hoo!!! Then once we are traveled out... we are going to head back to my parents' house and hang out in my mom's craft cottage. It is the cutest little craft place you will ever see. A separate little building just for my mom to use for crafting.
Well, being that it was such a busy week, I only completed two cards. :(

Blooming Friendship

Inside of card

Cake and ice cream bday

Cake and ice cream bday-inside


I have been saving the best for last. This is a card that my 5 year old son made for a classmate at school.

My son did the inking, stamping and coloring of the image.


Have a great weekend. I will let you all know how Destination Art was.












But here they are...

1 comment:

Rima said...

wow Lisa these look great!! Do have fun with your parents this weekend :)

x
Rima