- How many bills I need to pay
- How I am going to stretch the paycheck to cover all the bills and living expenses
- How I need to downsize our living expenses budget
- and most importantly how many yummy craft stuff I wish I had the money to purchase
I then started thinking that I really do have a lot of "things" now that I haven't even used. Why would I purchase more "stuff" to add to my growing collection. Especially if I don't truly have any space in my budget to purchase it. You know the ol addage "Rob Peter to pay Paul".
So I have decided to challenge myself. My challenge is to complete all my WIPs and any new projects I start, the materials must come from my stash. If I don't have enough "stash" for the project, I need to find a different project to meet the stash I have on hand.
So here goes. This is a list of my WIPs:
- Danish tie shawl
- Quilt for daughter's bed
- Quilt for my bed (I won't ever tell how long ago I started this project"
- Ocean landscape wall quilt
- knitted curtains
- knitted sweater
- Turtle pillow
If anyone would like to join me in this challenge, please leave a comment and we can work through our stash and WIPs together.
If I get enough interest, we can even start a group in Ravelry. It is always easier with support and friendship.