Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rainy days mean craft days...

I just love rainy days. It gives me an excuse for not having to do yard work or cleaning. So what do I do when I don't have to clean... Craft of course! and play with the kids.

We purchased these toys at Taco Bell of all places that are actually educational. It is a game where each person creates a cube. On the cube there are numbers. Who ever rolls the highest number wins, the loser turns that side of the cube around (the backside of the piece has a band aid on it). It is great for teaching him number recognition and number order. The biggest bonus is that it is actually a pretty fun game.

Found out today that we are going to celebrate my nephews birthday next weekend, so I decided that would be my card project for today. Well I had a great day and actually completed two cards. So here they are:


Make a wish birthday card

Inside of card



24 "Carrot" Bunny card w/matching envelope













No comments: